Complete an online health assessment - this pledge is required in order to receive any paycheck credits offered through the program
- Login to myuhc.com
- Click on the "Health Assessment" on the far right side of screen
- Click on "Take the Health Assessment"
- Complete security questions and health information
- Hit "Submit"
- If you are having technical issues, call 877-818-5826
- You just earned yourself $260!
- Annual Wellness Exam
- Dental Exam and Cleaning
- Vision Exam
- Breast Cancer Screening
- Skin Cancer Screening
- Colorectal Cancer Screening
- Cervical Cancer Screening
- Health Assessment for a Covered Spouse
Your covered spouse has the option to complete the HA on myuhc.com as directed above
- Financial Wellness Video
Login to nslij.trsretire.com - once you hit the blue tab "view" a communications box will appear underneath "Your Retirement Outlook"
Select the "Financial Wellness Presentation" and watch in its entirety to receive the credit
Our carriers; United Healthcare, Cigna Dental, Davis Vision, and Transamerica transmits your date-of-service (not your health information) into your Wellness Summary, which can be found when you login to Employee Self Service.
Note: the transmission process takes roughly 6 to 8 weeks to view on your summary. Rest assured - if you completed your action (visited with a healthcare provider, completed the online HA, and/or watched the Financial Wellness Video in its entirety) you will receive your paycheck credits in 2016.
The health system cares about you, and strives to find helpful and engaging ways to keep you healthy, happy and financially secure! More to come in 2016...