- Visit nslij.myworkout.workpays.me and login as a "Current Member"
- Use your employee ID number (found on your pay statement in ESS) as your username
- Use the year of your birth - times two - for your initial password (born in 1980? then your initial password is 19801980)
- Update your information - replacing your employee ID with your work email address and create a new password
- Hit "Save" once your shopper profile has been updated
- Hit "Start Shopping" and purchase exercise equipment from brand-name manufacturers through North Shore-LIJ payroll deduction
- Once you have found the item you would like to purchase click on "Add to Cart"
- Your order summary will display the cost and the maximum amount of payments you can make (26)
- Hit "Checkout" to review, and change, if need be, your information
- Shipment information (free of charge no matter how large!)
- Payment structure (ranges from 4 to 26 payments with no interest)
- Final screen will review your order in its entirety
- Hit "Place Order"
For customer service, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Register by October 15 and enter to win a treadmill (no purchase required): nslij.myworkout.workpays.me
*Per Diem employees and those not on NS-LIJ payroll are not eligible for the program. You must be employed by the health system for one year on the date of registration.